Youth Lab invites youth people in Tembisa to apply for a Economic Innovation bootcamp on 16 and 17 September 2016. Youth Lab and guest experts in the field of entrepreneurship, green innovation will help young people, with an idea for how to transform the economy of Tembisa, go from an idea to a business ready in two workshop days.
Who should apply?
- Young people living in or connected to the Tembisa community
- Young people aged 18 – 35
- An individual or team of up to three people with an innovative economic idea for Tembisa
The boot camp will cover the following sessions:
- Understanding ideation
- Innovating for your community
- Discovering your market
- Thinking green
- Zero budget business
- The entrepreneurship business canvas model
At the end of the two day workshop, two ideas will be selected to receive R10 000 and support for developing their economic innovation into a business.
Apply here by the 6 September 2016 to be considered to attend the bootcamp
Or contact Pearl Pillay on 082 608 4000 for more information.